Abeku Santana has held an interview with the late Ebony Reigns’ Manager, Bullet, from Ruff N Smooth who has just returned from Europe.
In a more than two hour long interview, Bullet shared some interesting information:
- Upon first meeting her, Bullet revealed that Ebony told him that a women pastor had prophesied to her saying that she would meet the hip life group, Ruff N Smooth, who would help her become a huge star. However at the peak of her career she would pass away.
- He started working with her after asking her to send a voice note of her singing.
- He gave the young singer the name “Ebony” and she added the “Reigns” to it saying that she was a queen and needed to reign.
- They were all aware of the impending tragic end to Ebony’s life and they were all “fighting” to change this through prayers.
- They cancelled a number of shows in an attempt to avoid the prophesy of her dying in a car accident.
- He denied that Prophet Nigel Gaisie warned him of Ebony’s impending demise and that he had met him only once prior to the viral video circulating of the Prophet making that infamouse declaration in November 2017 stating that the singer would perish in a road accident in 2018.
- Akon wanted to sign Ebony and had offered them a juicy record deal.
- Bullet also shockingly stated that they were not aware of Ebony’s trip to Sunyani to see her mother. Neither did he know who the driver of the car was nor the soldier who passed away.
- Though Ebony’s birthday is this upcoming Friday the 16th of February which whould ironically mark her “one week”, the family had decided to move this to Sunday the 18th of February. This is to be held in Dansoman at St martin de Porres school.